Impact investing can create additional sources of revenue as well as opportunities to expand and scale impact for non-profits. Recent years have seen the non-profit sector start to engage with the financial industry to develop new investment vehicles with an increase in the creation of blended financing models, the development of social impact bonds, and SDG-aligned bonds. Non-profits have a key role in impact investing by developing new models of collaboration with financial institutions, helping formulate impact strategies, evaluating impact and providing technical assistance, and/or aligning their endowment or pension fund on impact considerations.
Join us to learn how Swiss NGOs, foundations, and philanthropists can accelerate impact investing.
- Tim Radjy, Founder & Managing Partner AlphaMundi Group (moderator)
- Frederic Berney, Head of Products and Risk, iGravity (moderator)
- Edward Thomas, Partnerships Manager for the Enterprise Development Programme, Oxfam
- Jean-Paul Paddack, Executive Director, Network Development, WWF International
- Professor. Georg von Schnurbein, University of Basel, Center for Philanthropy Studies
Date: June 8, 2022
Time: 9 am – 10.30 am
Please register here