Digital Delivery: Different approaches for digitalization of services supporting Small and Growing Businesses
Join us to explore a recently released report that couldn’t be more relevant to our times: “Digital Delivery: A digitalization guidebook for enterprise support organizations.” The aim of the report and this IFB session is to help organizations think through what level(s) of digitalization makes sense going forward and how to make the best use of digital tools to enhance service delivery, improve access, reduce cost and contribute to organizational sustainability.
Three organizations with three different digital archetypes will join the conversation and share their stories of how they have digitized their services, how COVID may have accelerated that process, and what role digital delivery will play as we emerge from the pandemic.
- Awareness of different trajectories for digitalization and considerations along the way
- Emerging good digital delivery practices
- Ideas to support attendees think about where they want to go on their own digitalization journeys, and how to get there
- Harry Devonshire, Argidius Foundation (Moderator)
- Pablo Santaeufemia, Bridge for Billions
- Amelia Hopkins Phillips, Loreen Wanjiru & Charles Juma, Somo Africa
- Joshua Bicknell, Balloon Ventures
Time: 8AM GMT/ 9AM BST/10AM CEST (75min)
Date: May 11th
Please register here: